Every day may not be good...but there is something good in every day.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

There's One in Every Family

I call this photo "There's One in Every Family,"  can you see why?   Take a close look and see if you agree....

I post this photo to remind myself of a little truth.  I have some crazy relatives and some fit the description  pretty well.
The only reason I post this is...I had a little bit of a tangle with one of such relative the other day.  I dislike negative, and rude people.
So here is my message for them -"just open your eyes!  Don't you know life is beautiful! Its too short to be mean spirited and petty" 

I hope you have a beautiful day!!

I would also like to share with you a link to Crystal Cattle   and her blog. Her post today is about Daily-Affirmations that life is great!  Thought it would fit nicely with the theme of this morning! Go Check it out! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww darlin', don't feel a bit bad...we all have a few nuts in our family trees, ya know?

    I just wanted to pop in and thank you for visitin' with your sweet comment over a Cow Patty Surprise.

    Please, drop by often. The door of the Ponderosa is always open!

    God bless ya and have yourself a fantastic day sweetie!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too cute. i like how you titled it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...