1) New pot of 3rd period cattle (meaning they are going to calve pretty soon) approx 44 arrived last night on the farm - bringing our calving total to 174. The ladies are on track to start calving in Feb. Tick Tock...Whoot Whoot!
2) Wade is reading Lonesome Dove for the 2nd time.
3) I am reading a book called "The Lady Who Rode Bucking Horses - The story of Fannie Sperry Steele." Its been on my radar thanks to Jessy from over at WestEastern So far an excellent read!
4) Gus has doubled in weight and size - he is now officially potty trained. My floors thank me.
5) Wade started a new job at a local feed co-op - pretty gosh darn exciting! Which means Wade quit the sale barn as of right now. He may be called in for special sales but either way it's a steady job!!!!
6) I have made the following Christmas Candy - Hard Rock Candy (cinnamon and butter rum flavor - betcha can't guess what my favorite is??), English Toffee, Peppermint Bark and tonight I made a big batch of Mexican Hot Chocolate - recipes are on my pinterest page .
7) I am bursting with Christmas secrets, humming carols and sending Christmas cards. I am one candy cane away from skipping around the house be-jeweled with tinsel! Pretty excited!!!
8) While I have been watching what I eat - LOL I watch myself eat all the goodies...but seriously I'm trying really hard! But I know by New Years Eve I will be in a cream cheese coma and I am ok with that. After all tomorrow is another day!!!
9) I have found my long underwear! Finally!!! It's been a wee bit chilly in this old house.
10) I bought new lace tights to dress up my winter err..dresses! :)
Whats been going on in your world? Anyone ready for Christmas??? Who is excited?
Have a good one!!!