Every day may not be good...but there is something good in every day.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Friday Finds - New Names on My Current Playlist.

Since I got the new car I also have had the delight to have a sirius radio trial subscription. I have really enjoyed it. I got hooked on the "Outlaw" station. What can I say. I am a sucker for Emmylou Harris. I have also have started messing the Pandora again.    Not sure why I stopped.

So I wanted to share some artists that are "new" to me.  Give them a listen and let me know whatcha think!

*Click on the name and a link will take you to a youtube video. Enjoy!

- Brandi Carlile.
- Caitlin Rose
- Lindi Ortega - current favorite right now.
- The Black Lillies - really liking them too!!!
- Ashley Monroe


I also like this new song "Redneck Crazy" by Tyler Farr and "One more Year" by Kasey Chambers. 

Are you listening to anything new?  New favorite songs?

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying my sirius radio too. One of my new favorites is Templeton Thompson's 'When I Get That Pony Rode"...I also love Allison Krauss and anything by Don Edwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Lindi Ortega, too! I can't get enough and wish I could sing maybe half as well.

    This comment is also my version of doing a little "I'm alive and still read your blog" dance from here in southern MISSOURI!

    I think we like it here :)

    Also - with rodeo season coming up and our willingness to drive obvious... where should we be heading?! Where are the good spots?!

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...