Well we certainly miss the open pastures and wooly cows but we are learning about a few perks of town living.
1) Since our two dogs are Aussies and collie dogs are known to be FULL of energy we find ourselves up early in the morning for a half hour walk and we find ourselves walking again in the evening. That's a lot more exercise and I sleep a heck of a lot better!
2) There is a community center just across the street with a gym. If we ever settle on a routine we maybe joining.
3) I like shopping at the little local grocery store.
4) I'm a whole 5 minutes from work and find time to have breakfast with the husband and extra time to fix and style my hair in different ways.
5) Being so close I get to go home for lunch break now - which means I can eat a little healthier and hang out with my mutts for a bit in the afternoon.
So we are getting into the rhythm of living in town again....it ain't all bad!